- Books will be issued for a period of 14 days only.
- Fine of Re 1/-will be levied for overdue books per day per book.
- Keep the personal belongings at the property counter.
- Swipe the ID card at the gate entry.
- Search the catalogue to know the details of the books in the library.
- Books should be handled carefully.
- If a book is lost the matter shall be reported immediately to the librarian.
This college has 15 teaching departments offering various courses at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
There are 32000 titles in the library. The members of this library are 2500 students, 93 teachers and 33 non-teaching staff.The members enjoy the benefits of open access .
The number of books issued to the different categories of users are as follows
|UG students||3 nos|
|PG Students||10 nos|
|Teaching staff||10 nos|
|Non Teachers||3 nos|
- 59300 Books
- 2130 Reference Books
- 45 Journals
- 65 Popular Magazines
- 13 News Papers
A library Advisory Committee is functioning effectively with the Principal as the President, the librarian as the Convener, 5 Heads of the departments and a student representative. This committee meets regularly and advices the librarian regarding the new policies to be taken for the smooth functioning of the library. The feedback and suggestions are collected from the students and proper measures are taken to rectify them.